February 23, 2010

Dear Doctor

the very first time i went to donate my blood was on 2 feb 2006. after that i feel like passing out. about 4 years later, on 23 feb 2010 i went to donate my blood for d 7th time. baby had her 11th time dat day. phew, what a number. why didnt i have the same number as my baby? well, everytime i went to the blood donation center with baby, there was always a problem: not enough hemoglobin, sick, fever, et cetera.

so...

on my 7th time:

doctor: you get enough sleep?
me: yes.

dr: have you eaten?
me: yes.

dr: you have any sickness?
me: nope.

dr: are you taking any kind of medication, tranfusion or operation?
me: no.

dr: you have any piercing?
me: ya. right after SPM (tipoo).

dr: you have tattoo anywhere?
me: (=.=") no~

dr: ever been to Europe?
me: no.

dr: you have a boyfriend?
me: no.

dr: so you've never had sex right?
me: (0_0) *shook head*

dr: ok. you are fit enough for blood donation. next~

i didnt get the feeling that the doctor is sexually harassing me. but never in my life, a doctor had ever asked me "so you've never had sex right?".

(=.=)

2 comments: