January 21, 2012

Climb

arent you broken after the things that happened? i see you are so strong to keep holding on. - quoted.

........................

broken? 

of course i am. 

i am not made out of stone. 

well even stone can be broken.

every single bad thing happened break me into the smallest pieces that if you want to see the broken part of me, you will have to use an electron microscope

i guess that is why you cant see me broken with your own eyes.

but every time i was broken, i take my own sweet time to heal myself.

my way of healing myself makes me stronger than i ever was before. 

of course if you tear off a piece of paper and then try to fix it using sellotape, it can be fixed but would never be the same again.

but are you sure you can tear off the same sellotaped part the paper?

you are going to at least use a pair of scissors.

and...

the reason that i continue to keep on holding...


IT IS about how fast i get there

IT IS about what's waiting on the other side

THAT'S WHY i climb

sorry miley 

no offense; but


*pic(s) & vid(s) credit to the power of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment