January 17, 2012

Hug

from L#1

..................................

aritu we were busy. i planned to go out for lunch with kak mas. then D#1 told me that he want to go to nearest store to buy a box for our soft launch. i said ok. the WB asked me to help deliver some stuff to WP kampeni near IOI mall. 

so D#1, kmas & seorang budak intern went to IOI mall to get ourselves something to eat after D#1 helped to deliver the stuff to WP kampeni. we had our lunch at Little Pantry.

after that D#1 said that we should meet at my car and he went out of the mall; and kmas went to the washroom. so i walked to my car near WP kampeni and decided to drop by there to see L#2. 

i go up the WP kampeni and saw Boss. i greeted him before i walked straight to L#2 and hugged her.

then my account boss came and asked if i came to help them there. i said no but i immediately open up my arms to hug her. she accepted my hug.

boss saw us and said "eiye, you orang ini memang geli betul."

the fact is i dont think i have the right words to say to my people whenever they are in need.

and sometimes people do not need words. just a simple hug or a pat on the head would be enough.

..................................

L#2 said "thank you" after i hugged her that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment