February 04, 2012

Let Go


SB: gun, i will put you under EB#1 as *tuuut*. you will no longer be *beep*. you will focus more on *tuuut* tasks. you can still go for water sports if you want. but that will be only for fun.

me: *nod nod*

SB: ok ah?

me: ok. no problem..

SB: just letting you know earlier. i will announce later in the meeting.

....................

yes. initially how i got myself involved in water sports is because it was fun. i love to see people smiling, screaming, cheering..

that

awesome

feeling

slowly leaves me.

that fun turns stressful once you have become the person in charge.

the

got

dem

responsibility.

honestly i still can handle them.

and i still love to go drift RXT-X 260.

but maybe...

i care too much that i leave spaces for others to not to care.

if they never ask for help, dont help them. because that is not your responsibility. i am not trying to ask you to care less. i know you can do some things better than them. but that is their responsibility. think about it. - quoted, Boss.

now only i realized.

OMG ~

it feels dem good to let go!

my love for water sports was so warm...

warm enough to burn me like hell.

before i nod to SB's sudden explanation before the meeting, something popped into my mind


and...


Yeay !!!

*pic(s) and vid(s) credit to the power of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment