March 23, 2012

The Call #1

i slept dem early last night. i am wondering why i feel so tired. so i slept. and when i woke up... i got 4 miscalls from ToyBoy#2, the little brother of ToyBoy#1; once at 11.45 pm, twice at 11.46pm, & once again at 11.47pm.

i was worried to death.

damn worried.

why would someone totally unrelated to me call me at almost midnight.

it must have been an emergency.

but i waited until 9am to sms him.

about 2 hours later he called.

TB#2: Gun~!!!!

me: yes!? what happened? why you call me almost midnight.

TB#2: actually i need your help~

me: yes~ what can i do for you~?

TB#2: i am going for an interview tomorrow~ i am writing a resume now...

me: okay.. and~?

TB#2: you can be my referral ah?


*pic(s) and vid(s) credit to the power of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment