May 04, 2012

I Love You ~ 3

I Love You ~ 2 here

................................................


my heart stops, my breathing dies, you’re leaving
my heart is freezing, i was happy that i loved you
i was born as your man so i loved you endlessly
that’s it, i try to resist the urge to cry

the raindrops soak my whole body
i force myself to look at the sky
the rain enters my eyes as i think of you
and it replaces the tears i have been holding in

silently i fill up a glass of alcohol
i hardly hold it with my hands and let out a sigh
i drink one glass as i think of you
i also swallow the tears i have been holding in

i was madly in love and i was so happy
i send you away with the memories of love that you gave

goodbye my love love love
take care my love love love
even if my eroding tears soak my whole body
now good bye good bye good bye
leave me and please be happy
one step, one step, you’re going farther away

my heart is cold, i didn’t know love
thank you, really
i now understand that this is what love is

my heart stops, my breathing dies, you’re leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment