May 25, 2013

Broga Hill; and F Me, Right?


we reached Puchong, Selangor from Paka, Terengganu at 11pm. we unloaded the equipment and stayed at office until after midnight for we have something need to be done.

i reached my hostel at 12.06am, i was really tired but i cant sleep. i think i dozed off at about 1am.

i set my alarm at 4am as we need to gather at 4.45am and go up Broga Hill to watch sunrise. i did mention about this before, right? yes, yes i did.


my roommate said i was awake and i turned my alarm off. but i didnt remember a thing until i woke up at 4.25am.

we started hiking at 6am and reached the 3rd highest peak at 6.40am, maybe. some of us wanted to go up further but i dont think i can do it.

i was too tired.

we came down and proceed to visit Sak Dato Temple. but when 10 us of reach the temple, we, the ones who just came back from Terengganu, are the most excited to climb up to the temple to see


Sun Wukong.

when i came back to my hostel at about 10am, i throw myself on the couch and fell asleep right away; and woke up at 3pm with a headache. 7.30pm, i reached Putrajaya, have dinner with my family, watched tv and went to sleep at 11.30pm. woke up at 8.45am with both head & body aching. 

i did invite my scandal to go hiking Broga Hill together because she said that i am workaholic as i might not have any time to spend with her within this & next month. but she didnt reply me.  


yeah comfortable...

but i want more...

how do i get more?

No comments:

Post a Comment