June 28, 2013

Mana Ada Hantu!!?? Cerciter 4


i remember i slept on the far left.

suddenly i sat up.

half awake.

then i noticed that my friend who slept on the far right inside the tent also sat up.

i looked at her.

she looked back at me and asked,"what is with you, gun?"

i just shook my head and she lay down and go back to sleep.

then i couldn't control myself but to get up on my feet.

i stepped over my friends' legs.

i went out of the tent.

i put on my flip flop.

i walked a few steps away from the tent.

and i stopped.

i looked up, facing the dark sky.

i murmured.

then i went back to the tent.

and back to sleep like nothing happened.

....................

somewhere in the year 2002 i went to Gunung Senyum, Pahang for a school trip.

i had a high fever.

fevah~ fevah~ yeah!

stop it, adam!

i don't really know what happened that night. 

it was like i had been controlled by something.

and i just let it be.

i thought that it was just a dem realistic dream.


but the next morning my friend asked, "gun, did you go out to the toilet last night? why didn't you wake any of us? it is dangerous to go out alone at night at this kind of place."

it remains a mystery to me.

by the way, it is either Nuang or Chilling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment