July 16, 2013

Electric Current



every time i got out of any car and shut the door, i feel electric current flowing at my finger tips from the inner part of the door. so i always get myself reminded to only touch the outer part of the door.

most of the time when i went shopping and i took the cart, i would always hold the cart at the plastic part because most of the time that i touch the metal part, i get the electric current.

well, the day that i went for a "date" with my Ex Roomate, we walked side by side - of course - and every time our arms accidentally touch each other, both of us get the current.

it would be nice if i were to have a USB port on my body that i can charge my phone anywhere i go and i wont be needing a power bank.

but it would not be convenience during the Ramadhan because it would make my fasting invalid.

damn me for having such stupid imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment