July 24, 2013


there is an event going on within a month from now.

a very big event.

i have never been involved in this event before.

at about 11am yesterday, my boss called me to her office.

she needs me and my room mate to conduct a presentation about the event.

after some research, my room mate and i were done with our presentation slides at 4pm yesterday.

our boss said that it is good enough. 

but i felt like i need to change something to i asked if i can send her the soft copy of the slides by email later that night.

i need to go for break fast; and so she agreed.

after break fast, i rested and came back to office at 9pm.

after more research, i emailed her the presentation slides at about 10pm.

i browsed 9gag for about 20 minutes and went back to my room.

soon as i reached i received a miscall from her.

i called her back. 

she told me some info that we discussed earlier cannot be disclosed.

i agreed and head for shower.

after shower at about 11.45pm, i received an sms from her.

she said that there are some things that need to be changed in the slides.

i went back to office, grabbed my room mate's pendrive which she put almost half of the info in and hurried back to my room.

i edited the presentation slides and practiced what i want to say.

i slept at 3am last night.

or should i say last morning?

and woke up at 7am this morning.

the meeting is at 9am.

it ends at 11am.

but we continued on some talk about property investment by our big boss.

i rested at my room during lunch hour and came back to office to write a summary of our meeting, 

complete a module designed to train new trainers,

etc

etc

etc

finally when i feel like i am done, i went to ask my supervisors about my presentation. 

they said that i did well.

and i received an email from my boss saying that i have 'done a very good job'.

totally worth it.

for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment