September 13, 2013

Journey



no, i am not telling you a story of Journey to The West.

so The Boss (of Outdoor Adventure) said that it is going to be only for 2 days 1 night; on 14 - 15 Sept.

it was a relieve for me who will most probably need to depart to Terengganu on the 16th.

i have the right to refuse, since i already refused them earlier because it is public holiday.

but i was not sure if they are going to take my refusal in consideration.

i think it might be a good thing to totally rest for a day and go back home to Putrajaya before coming back to work next Tuesday.

if not, it will be a whole 3 weeks of no rest for me.

i was told to give an answer the morning that we depart to JB if i am able to go to Terengganu.

so, on the way to JB yesterday, i kept quiet and didnt even mention about Terengganu.

but suddenly My Boss said: "Gun, later when you go to Terengganu with this other trainir, make sure you this this this, that that that."

ok, fine. i am going.

we had a total 2d1n meeting. we reached JB at 5pm and started the meeting until 7.30pm.

we had our dinner and cleaned ourselves and continue the meeting from 9 to 11pm.

we continue the meeting at 9am after breakfast this morning and it ends at 3pm.

we had our lunch (or shall it be called high tea?) afterwards and start our journey back to Puchong.

we reached Puchong at 8pm, i cleaned up, wash my clothes, pack my waterproof bag for tomorrow, go for dinner with My Roomate & Equipment Manager and here i am.

having my whole body aching like hell and praying that i wouldnt pass out on my way to Lata Hammer tomorrow.

i was a fan of Dicky Cheung by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment