October 11, 2013

2 Weeks Vacation: It Is Actually A More-Than-1-Month-Vacation




some random people see me in my elysium suit be like: "hey, Gun! what happened to you?" OR "hey, Gun  how are you? feeling better?"

so i be like: "hey, dude/dudette~ i was involve in an accident." OR "hey, bro/sis~ i am doing good."

and my mind be like: "who the heck are you people?"

...


well, the first few days after it occurs, my extremities felt pain, like i wanted them to be massage all the time.

some part of my body were being in spasm.

i felt like my nape is being crushed and being stick on by needles at all time and its like being in "zap! zap! zap!".

i felt like sleeping all the time.

i felt nausea.

i felt dizzy.

my blood pressure drops dramatically sometimes. for example from 121/78 at night to 96/54 the next day early morning.

i got headaches.

i got confused some times when i wake up.

i was having a really hard time deciphering what the doctor or nurses were trying to tell me.

i dont feel like eating.

i dont feel hungry.

but each time i ate something, i kept on vomiting afterwards.

i was supposed to be in CRIB (complete rest in bed), but most of the times i was ignored when i called for the nurse.

so on 1st Oct i went for a follow up appointment at the same hospital i was admitted.

there was no more MRI or X-ray conducted, but i was advised to keep my elysium suit on for at least 2 more weeks, and was given more of plasters (to cool off the part that i feel pain), more painkillers and more days of medical leave - from 2nd Oct to 17th Oct.

i was called by my Big Boss for a project he wanted me to help him with; but he wanted to make this project a secret so he asked me to do it at home in Putrajaya.

the last 2 weeks i spent on reading manga, watching tv, and planning for my trip to Korea.

the other 2 weeks ++ i am having, i need to cut down some of the tv watching and manga reading. i have got to concentrate on the project, which my boss expects me to complete it by Wednesday next week; and the Korea trip planning which need to be completed also by Wednesday next week.

i am getting better now.

i sometimes get severe aching at my nape plus severe headache that i cant sleep at night; and that i need to take painkillers more than i am supposed to consume them at one time.

in fact i am having the nape-ache and headache now; and i feel like vomiting.

i do have my painkillers with me but i am still ok. i can bear this. it is 5/10 now, i think.

painkillers that the doctor prescribed me make me act like an idiot if i consumed them.


well actually i can slightly turn my head.

but i still cant sleep on my belly because i got to fully turn my head to the side;

and i cant really function well.

i can drive; but i am having a hard time judging distance.

i am still having a hard time receiving and processing information from other people.

some other times i felt pain on my extremities.

i had a 39.6 degree celcius fever last Saturday and 39.4 degree celcius fever just yesterday.

ok, i change my mind.

see you next time.

*go find painkiller*

No comments:

Post a Comment