July 12, 2014

Do I Have To & Will It Make Me Feel Better? 2


the spirit of a man can endure his sickness, but as for a broken spirit who can bear it? - Proverbs 18:14


...

one of Allysa's team members (Akita) told her other team member (Miako) who told Nutella that India said to her: "im faking with Takashi because i wanted to have myself as a confirmed staff and get my competency as instructor approved so that i can claim the instructor allowance fast. so this time i am going to be triple as fake in front of Takashi because i want the title that Takashi is holding now."

i ended up getting this story from Nutella herself and i told Allysa right away.

it is a case of a "confession" being circulated around and India shouldnt have trusted Akita.

hahahah!

yeah, India have a plan in her mind that she wanted to take my place as i am going up to another level. she even told Akita, Miako, Nutella, and Morgana that she is our (Allysa and i) first choice to take our place.

and she have started to act fake with me.

started to reply all my emails and messages which she had never done before.

we had a discussion yesterday which is led by her and i kept on staring and smirking smiling at her.

i am not sure if noticed me acting that way and started to have her fake mode on (i think) and focus only on me.

she didnt say anything when i was smiling at her but a few seconds later she asked Allysa (who was sitting with Nutella behind me) with an annoyed way: "Allysa why are you smiling? do you have anything you wanted to share?"

Allysa replied "nothing" so we went on with the discussion.

but later i found out that Allysa and Nutella noticed the attention India gave me and started gossiping that i was the only focus for India because India wanted to impress me.

earlier before we start the discussion, we agreed that we shall meet at a time but another of Allysa's team mates, Azrael failed to do so. he should have known that; yet he didnt take any action to inform us all.

so i told Allysa that she should have a talk to Azrael about being late isnt acceptable. but then India tried to 'fix' things like saying that she will personally talk to Azrael and that we should wait for Azrael and asking if she should try to look for Azrael immediately.

it is NOT about you and him.

it is NOT about having to have everyone on the ship and then only we depart.

it is NOT about taking responsibility to grab a team member so that everyone will be on the ship even if the ship has already left the port.

it IS about not being late.

and STOP trying to impress me.

i am NOT impressed.

so i posted on my FB saying something like: "dont interfere if you do not know what am i talking about and stop trying to fix things. lolz fake~"

(oh. i am friends with Allysa, India, Morgana, Nutella, Azrael, and Miako on FB btw.)

there were several comments from a friend, Mr. Bean and me. when we stopped replying each other for a while (we continued replying each other afterwards), Nutella text me asking why did India left a whatsapp group created for us to go for a movie together.

she agreed on the plan. she even voted on the movie that she wanted to see; which was being listed out by Nutella.

did i just crush her?

if i really did, was it really THAT easy?

*chuckle*

well, you crushed me first. you crushed me by telling Akita that you will act like a good girl so that i will get you to where you want.

yes.

yes.

i know.

weak people seek revenge.

strong people forgive.

intelligent people ignore.

i tried not to listen to what other people say about you - that you came directly from hell.

even DS told me to be extra cautious of your attitude before everyone told me about you and your hell.

i ignored them.

I

IGNORED

what they said.

but now i know.

i triggered something on my FB post and now i know the truth.

i tried to once again to ignore what Nutella told me of you.

but your action speaks louder than your word, i think.

but deep inside me i still hope not.

i still hope that the reason that you left the group is not because of my FB post.

because it would be boring for me not to have something to stomp on.

muahahahahahahahahha!!!

...

go on and tell me that i am the one who really came from hell.

the most that i will say is at least i aint faking.

No comments:

Post a Comment