January 17, 2015

Japan Day 5: It Gets Too Cold


well a certain someone said: "hey you wrote the character 'mo' and 'no' wrong in some of your henohenomoheji."

well if Jap-Higa has ADHD, i am dyslexic!

or just plain stupid...

pfft~

sorry i dont think i am feeling well. i have had headache and nosebleed since last night when we came back from Tokyo Tower.

i guess it was too cold for me; also for my travelling partners because once i came down to their room to whine to them about my nose bleeding - which never happen to me... uhh... well it happened when i got kicked in the face during a taekwondo tournament about 10 years ago, and also when i was in Pasir Gudang about a couple months ago because it was too hot; but it had never been this bad that i am still having headache and feel the blood clotting in my nose wait... what is it that im trying to tell you?

oh yes, i came to my travelling partner's room to whine about my nose bleeding but then they suddenly say: "we have nosebleed to."


some people might have it badder worse, but i still want to whine; and reminding me that other people have it worse doesnt make me feel better so shut up!

...

today, we started off by going to Odakyu in Shinjuku because one of my travelling partner wanted to buy Meiko products.

then we once again went to Harajuku, hoping to see cosplayers but what did i see is just 2 to 3 shitty lolita wannabes...

ok thats bad.

moving on! as we i did not plan on our trip in advance; we just go anywhere we think we want to go. so we went to visit Meiji Jingu...

no we did not.

one of my partners was actually looking for a toilet so we went to see the map and the nearby train station which if you wanted to use their toilet you have got to purchase a ticket or touch your Suica Card at the entry lane which we might need to go somewhere else afterwards. so we went to take a look at the nearby information board and just found out about Meiji Jingu and i told them it is a shrine so there might be toilets inside.

so we just take a walk inside; stopped to go to the toilet, ate takoyaki which honestly i read it as kaniyaki and bought it and it actually looked really like takoyaki i stuffed one of them in my mouth and chew and uuurrrrghhhhhh~!

and we decided to go to Sumiyakiya to eat.

i dont eat octopus and squid, fyi. simple because they taste urgh to me. but i still swallowed the one i stuffed in my mouth. it is bad to spit out food.

there are children in Africa who didnt get to eat any...

ok stop.

entrance to Meiji Jingu

i didnt bring my winter jacket because yesterday was not as cold. the weather gets colder somehow and the wind was killing me in inside out on our way to Sumiyakiya; and by the time we reached at 3.30pm...

noooooo~!

yes, its closed. it says there that it is actually closed on Sunday and it is written there that it will reopen at 5.00pm for dinner time.

we decided not to wait because it gets colder and windy and my partner said that there is another place that we can go which is at Toranomon. as we go up from the subway near the building it gets very cold and windier? 

the wind becomes faster (i need to work on my vocab and i am too lazy to search for the right word) and my headache becomes worse and we kinda dressed ourselves like ninjas 

see? im wearing uggs~

because it was too cold for us and when we get there...

i do not have the photo here because it is frustrating.

we finally decided to just "oh f*ck it lets just go home" and we had our dinner at Panas Indian Restaurant near the ryokan; where my nose started to bleed again.

...

so what i mostly did today is:

1. ask "where would you like to go next?"

2. suggest some places that we can go if my partners do not know where to go.

3. navigate.

4. translate; especially during shopping; especially if the promoter did not speak English well.

5. rage. because i had headache and i cant breathe well using my nose and i cant really concentrate on navigating using

GOOGLE MAPS!

back in the ryokan one of my partner said that i can just stay here forever and be a tour guide.

well yeah, maybe. just quit my raging job now and stay here and be a tour guide. 

just like what they said and i myself said and everyone said when we were in Seoul back in Oct 2013.


whatever. 

and lesson learnt: proper planning on where do you want to go is still the best.

i am going to sleep now.

trust me.

please.

i beg you.

9gag.

what are you doing?

9gag.

STAPH!

No comments:

Post a Comment