February 07, 2012

Domino's Pizza Part 2

Part 1 here

knock knock knock..

Delivery Boy: pizza ~ !

me: *opens door*

DB: hi, Ms. *insert my real name here*.

me: yes.

DB: you made your order on 7.06pm and now is 7.34pm.

me: i know demmit. *nod*

DB: *smiles* your drinks.

me: *take drinks*.

DB: your pizza and twisted breads.

me: *take pizza and twisted breads*

DB: total is RM27.80.

me: *give exactly RM27.80*

DB: thank you.

me: *nod & close the door*

.......................

dear domino's (attn to: Delivery Boy),

to be honest you really do not need to say to me "you made your order on 7.06pm and now is 7.34pm". i know simple math.

so why dont you just


well, by the way, eat-tadakimasu ~ !

Part 3 here

*pic(s) and vid(s) credit to the power of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment