February 06, 2012

Domino's Pizza

i am sick of eating that gotdem sardines mackerel with white rice. i have been eating that same stuff for almost 2 days~

so i ordered pizza from domino's.

calling....

Domino's: hi good evening. my name is bla bla bla. may i have your phone number please?

me: +601XXXXXXXX

D: okay, you are registered under Ms. *insert my real name here*

me: ya.

D: okay, let me confirm your address is No. X, Jalan XXX X/XX, Presint XX, Putrajaya, is that correct?

me: ya.

D: ra ra ra coupon du du du promotion da da da % di di di proceed order?

me: proceed order.

D: what would you like to order?

me: combo deal 1 classic chicken.

D: okay, what zzzzz, gahahahahlkdoeipsewap jfeisojes, hand tossed?

me: hand tossed.

D: wouldn't you like to try our new double cheese burger whatever other tossed we have?

me: no.

D: okay, for the side dish would you like to have gruk gruk gruk, twisted bread, banana kaya or breadstix?

me: twisted bread.

D: what about the drinks? we have pepsi, roar roar roar, yiiihuuu, aww yeah.

me: pepsi.

D: both pepsi?

me: ya.

D: okay, let me repeat your order. bzzzztttttt vup vup vup gigugigu gyahhhh gruk gruk gruk di da di da du dudu beeep.

me: okay.

D: bla bla bla RM27.80 guguugugu ngiahhhhhh~ ???

me: okay.

D: bla bla bla RM27.80 guguugugu ngiahhhhhh~ ???

me: okay.

D: okay, miss. the time now is 7.06pm. you will receive your order within 30minutes. if we are late, you should receive a bla bla bla.

me: okay.

D: okay, my name is bla bla bla. it there is any problem, you can call back and ask for me. thanks and have a nice day.

me: okay.

........................

dear domino's (attn to: mr. bla bla bla),

to be honest actually i cant really hear what you say over the phone so i just ordered whatever i want; and i do not wish to listen to any of your promotion crap.

so why dont you just


No comments:

Post a Comment