March 19, 2012

The New Recruit

one fine day a few weeks ago my little Toy Boy #1 (TB#1) asked "is there any vacancy in your group of company?"

i answered "i am not sure. let me check with the bosses first. why?"

TB#1 said "my friend wanted a job."

...

but i totally forgot to ask my boss. 

however on Tuesday (March 6) weeks my boss asked me "gun, you have anyone want to work with training company?"

i answered "oh.. last time TB#1 said that his friend wanted a job. let me ask him if he is interested."

my boss said "ok."

so i asked the friend of my TB#1 if he is interested to be a trainer and sales exec. he immediately reply he wanted the job and asked when can they meet for an interview. so i tell my boss that the friend of TB#1 asked when can they meet for an interview. 

my boss asked "do you think he is ok?"

i answered "i am not sure. i have only worked with him once, when we were distributing brochures. he seems ok to me."

then my boss replied "ok then, ask him to come tomorrow morning at 10am, bring along his resume."

so i SMSed him ask him to come and bring along resume for the interview next morning at 10am.

but he replied me "i dont know how to write a resume."


hence; 

i downloaded a few resume samples and emailed to him. and asked him if he wants me to do some checking on his resume. so a few hours later he sent me his resume; and i ended up polishing his resume for a couple of hours.

the next day he came with the resume for the interview. 

it goes for about half an hour. 

then he left. 

and he told me he was going to start working the next Monday (March 12) as the Management Trainee #1 (MT#1).

and so...

the rage begins...

to be continued...

*pic(s) and vid(s) credit to the power of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment