April 05, 2012

Regrets

when i was sick a about a month ago, the doctor gave me paracetamols, lozenges, vitamin c & beamoxy as antibiotics.

was is beamoxy 500 or 250? or 125?


nah.. no point to know..

the thing is that beamoxy makes me feel sicker than before.

every time after i take them i puke back everything that goes in my stomach.

so i just take the paracetamols and the lozenges.

the vitamin c?

well i need to mix them with water. ... too much effort.

and until i feel a lot better i stopped taking the paracetamols.

and of course, i have totally forgot the beamoxy.

and then it happened.

a few days ago, i began to cough.

and it goes on and on and on.

and i just finished my antibiotics yesterday night. 

but nothing happened.

it is too late.

i am still sick.

my throat hurts that i feel like taking it out and wash all the phlegm away and put it back in.

so...

Dear Doctor,

whenever you ask me to finish my antibiotics, i am not going to be stubborn, or give excuses. never again.

Love,
Gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment