February 22, 2012

Dear Doctor 2

Dear Doctor here.

...

i really got the feeling that i need to go see a doctor.

so i went to a clinic.

and to cut it short, the doctor called me in her consultation room.

doctor: come my dear~
me: *go to sit beside doctor*

dr: now... is something wrong with you?
me: i dunno.. but my body feels...

dr: weak?
me: yes.

dr: your head feels heavy.
me: yes.

dr: your body is aching.
me: yes.

dr: your limbs are also aching.
me: yes.

dr: *got up and puts ear thermometer in me left ear* hmmm.. no wonder.. you have a high fever.. your temperature is 39.6°C. *use stethoscope*
me: ...

dr: and where did you say you are staying now? *checks my blood pressure*
me: Putrajaya.

dr: any fogging done these days are your house area? *checks my pulse*
me: i am also not sure.

dr: *sigh* i am going to give you some prescription. however if the fever continues on Friday, you will have to go to the nearest hospital to screen your blood.
me: ok.

...

dear doctor, are you suggesting that i have dengue?

noooooooo~~~~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment