February 21, 2012

McDONALD's i'm lovin' it!

i started to feel like something is wrong with my body since yesterday late afternoon.

i cant think well while fighting with headache. then i go home and everything when normal.

but the pain in my head wont leave me.

when i woke up at 6 am this morning i felt dizzy.

but still i got to wake up because i promised my mom that we are going to make fried rice together.

i didnt eat much.

after breakfast & some chores i get myself ready to go to work.

but at my office...

i still feel dizzy.

and i feel like vomiting.

then i let go of my fever-like-feeling, my stress and my anger to McDonald Malaysia's crew.

L#2 initially wanted me to buy her nasi lemak on my way to office.


unfortunately non of the nasi lemak stall is open.

i was thinking "i dont think today is public holiday."

so...

Y U NO open???

then when i reached office i suggested L#2 that we should order McDonald's breakfast.

yeay!

i want sausage mcmuffin with egg!!!


and coffeeeeeee kohhfffaaaaayhhhhhh!!!!


so L#2 dialed 1300131300.

the fucking operator said that the nearest McD is at Puchong Permai will deliver for us; however the outlet have not yet opened and delivery will only start at 9.30am.

lucky for that fucking operator, L#2 called McD Puchong Permai.

and they said that "we are already open and the delivery already started."

and so L#2 dialed 1300131300 again.

but when she was dialing, i immediately walked to her desk.

and she offered me, "you want to talk to the fucking operator?"

and i smiled and replied, "yes, please."

so i walked to the office pantry.

so that L#2 and kak mas didnt have to hear me get mad.

like how C#1, WB & D#1 do.

and so i talked to the fucking operator:

FUCK YOU! you are fucking stupid that is why you didnt know that McD Puchong Permai is already opened and started their delivery service.

yes.

that is what i wanted to say.

but i said politely and firmly: my friend *insert L#2 real name here* called McD Puchong Permai. they said that they are already opened and started their delivery service.

and so the fucking operator said that she will call McD Puchong Permai.

and when she is done, she immediately asked for what we would like to order.

i would love to say "one set of fucking stupid operator bitch who asked me what would i like to order just now. with  kohhfffaaaaayhhhhhh!!!! "

but i knew in advanced that i wouldnt get what i really want.

so L#2 order big breakfast and coffee.

i ordered sausage mcmuffin with egg and kohhfffaaaaayhhhhhh!!!!

and the rest becomes history.

simply means that i took a shit later in the afternoon.

then my shit will tell other shit in the shithole how it have been a sausage mcmuffin with egg.

sorry.

my brain gets out of control and my fingers are moving all by themselves.

dem fever.

at about 5pm, i still havent finish my kohhfffaaaaayhhhhhh.

but then L#2 took it and threw it away while saying "you keep it for too long. it has become bad and it is not good for your health. you are already sick & just now you took paracetamol. you shouldnt drink too much coffee."

and that is how i ended up having this fever.



...

...

...

DAFUQ AM I TALKING BOUT !!!!

oh.. dear Adam Lambert fever.. please leave me.. i got important things to do tomorrow.

*pic(s) and vid(s) credit to the power of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment