February 17, 2012

Domino's Pizza Part 5

part 4 here

........................

today WB, D#1 &  i went to PJ, meet people, distribute things regarding water sports kampeni.

exactly at 2.15pm, an unknown number call me.

a lady wish to talk to me.

she asked about what happened on Feb 11.

about the person who bang on my door.

summary of telecommunication: i have made orders with domino's before. by capt hook and capt crook i need to give them address. if not how are they going to make delivery? and so; i gave my home address to domino's so that whenever i feel like want to eat pizza and i got my ass too heavy to drive out to get one, i can just call for delivery. i did not make any orders on Feb 11. and this fat smelly girl with messy hair somehow just bang on my door. the girl's action is totally uncivilized. please do not send any people come to my house again. apology accepted by the way. and i was offered for some discounts and other promotions. well just send whatever you want to send. i am not really interested in promotions and discount. and i told her to just send them via email. don't send people to bang my door.

i talked politely, no cursing, with the softest voice i ever had, but i was very firm.

she talked softly too. but she sounded like she was trembling.

:)

please don't fear me.

i will not rape, eat or kill you.

it was not your fault.

she said that they will take some disciplinary action to that girl.

heheh.. you can find her meh? i described her as malay, fat, smelly, curly messy hair.

oh.. i forgot to mention that she was wearing eyeglasses.

and you know what?

there are some people who are willing to pay more; despite of whatever madafaking promotions or discount vouchers you have. and one of them is me.

after the phone call,

WB: what happened?

D#1: you sounded so scary leh~

me: nothing la.. it is domino's pizza kind of thing. i sound very scary ah?

D#1: ui.. you are like very fierce oh.. like want to eat people already..

WB: yalo.. never heard you sound like this..

:)

last time C#1 witnessed me yelling over the phone.

am i really that scary?

by the way, i never receive any calls from pizza hut anymore.. just wait until i visit their place again.

;)

Domino's Pizza Sequel 1 here

No comments:

Post a Comment