November 29, 2011

Unifi Wadefak?

the first time ever C#1 seen me angry and yelling over the phone. he said i was scary, sambil urut-urut dada.

have you ever been yelled at?

specifically...

by me?

ihik...

ya. unifi installer call aku tadi, asking if i were at home by 1pm because he is going to start installing unifi. the reason he want to install early is because he got another installation to do at THE SAME TIME WHICH IS 2.30PM TODAY.

well, that is not my problem. i received a call from unifi to confirm my installation time at 2.30pm today.

2.30pm November 29th 2011 means 2.30pm November 29th 2011.

it doesnt mean 1.00pm November 29th 2011.

and i am a very punctual kind of person. remember punctuality?

i tried to call 1300881221 tapi semua staff pegi berak kot. busy semacam je. so i emailed them. tak tau mereka akan reply atau tak. i want a clarification: kenapa installer purposely call me to inform me that dia ada 2 installation on the same day, same time; while that is not my problem.

one more time - 2.30pm November 29th 2011 means 2.30pm November 29th 2011.

cari nahas la kalau kau membuatkan aku tunggu kau, manusia.

No comments:

Post a Comment