May 11, 2012

Domino's Pizza Sequel


dear domino's (to whom it may concern),

it is me again, the one who complained about fat smelly girl banging on my door last february to talk about your promotions. :)

regarding your delivery service, i heard that if someone with a phone number unrecognized by your database made an order, you will purposely deliver the pizza later than 30 minutes, so that there will be a reason for you to give your customers a free voucher for their next order.

well the first time i ordered delivery i used my mobile number (+6XXXX62XXXX), i am aware of the above & i do not mind if you were to be late for the first time.

and after that honestly i am very satisfied with your delivery service. it has never been later than 30 minutes.

until i changed my mobile number to +6XXXX27XXXX last tuesday (8 may 2012) and called for delivery at about 5.15pm last wednesday (9 may 2012).

my order was supposed to arrive at about 5.50pm but i had to wait more than 1 second after 5.50pm. is this because i changed my mobile number?

yes, the one who took my order asked about my second mobile number. so the purpose of asking a second mobile number from your customer is that you wanted to run the number into your database and decide if you can deliver the pizza later than 30 minutes?

so after waiting for more than 1 sec i called your delivery hotline number and asked to talk to customer service. the person answered my call just said "ok ok" and he had me to wait (ha? i have to wait again ah?) for him to call to whatever; and while waiting, your pizza arrived.

of course, i received your free pizza voucher; but fyi, i am not poor enough to be excited all over a free pizza voucher for my next order. my time has more value over a free pizza.

havent you heard? "time is gold"?

i can buy pizza whenever i want within the order/delivery time, but can you buy me my time back?

i do hope that this will never happen again, the next time i change my mobile number.

sincerely,
Gun
Putrajaya 62300

...............................................


ja~ join the excitement of waiting for more than 30 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment