February 21, 2013

Expectations



time sure flies really slow today

and i am feeling really tired.

is it because i am stressed?

yes i just completed a 2-days training for PEX yesterday

and it was my first class being conducted in english.

to be honest i am not really fluent in speaking english.

i guess people just have high expectations on me.

at first it was fun to meet and go beyond the expectations of the people whom you respect the most.

but when the expectations go sky high

it becomes stressful.

i didnt think i did well being a trainer for the training

but eventually the evaluation came out good enough for me.

comparing myself and my senior colleague makes me feel like shit.

"good lor. think positive. no more disappointments coming from you after this ya."

is what she said yesterday.

uuurghhh~

i think i am having PAD.

or it is like i am going to receive a bigger mission after this

which i myself dont know if i can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment