February 15, 2013

Urgh~ WTF?



i really feel like shouting F really loud.

why?

1. reached office at 6.45pm just now from a training conducted in KL. and yes, a lil bit of traffic jam here and there.

2. washing machine doesnt work, i have already put in washing powder & bleach in. i have to take them out and the bleach end up on my black pants. need to buy new ones. been up and down the office for 3 f-ing times just to see if there is anything that i can do.

3. the specially ordered CD doesnt work.

4. somebody has stolen my post it notes; i think, which i cant find anywhere.

5. i found my marker pen with my name on it on somebody else's stationary box.

6. i get the feeling that every time i go working outside the office, there must be something missing on my table when i came back.

F

totally not in a good mood

No comments:

Post a Comment