March 29, 2013

questions people might not be able to answer


left my name & email to them

...


dear to whom it may concern,

good day and hope this message finds you well. i have a few question and i think i need some clarification.

i went to maybank puchong prima (GF & 1f Blk H Pusat Perdagangan Puchong Prima, Jln Prima 5/4 Tmn Puchong Prima, 47100 Puchong, Selangor) to open a personal account, however the receptionist there said that there was a line problem and they are unable to do it.

i remember there is another branch at equine park (B-1 Persiaran Akademi Perdana Taman Equine, Seri Kembangan, Selangor) so i went there to do the same.

when i reach i was greeted by a tranny and i told him/her/it that i wanted to open an account. so he/she/it passed me a queue number and a card and asked me to fill it in. i filled the details in the card right in front of his/her/its eyes.

i waited for about an hour when my number was called to go to counter 9. but, i was told by two ladies that i couldnt open an account there because my address is at putrajaya. 

i told them i have another address that is in puchong, but they still said that i am unable to open the account unless i have any letter indicating that i live nearby. 

they suggested that i go to other maybank branch near puchong, and tried to put the blame on the tranny receptionist for not telling me anything.

so, my question is:

1. do the staff of maybank equine park really think i installed a gps in my head that i would know every other maybank branches in puchong? 

2. i applied leave just to visit maybank. but my time is wasted waiting (for about 1 hour) for future disappointment; not being able to do anything after i my visit. do you think my time is not precious?

3. the staff there didnt even say sorry for the inconvenience. dont they have manners?

4. once again, i filled in my details in the card right in front of the tranny's eyes. doesnt he/she/it have any sense of responsibility or oblige to tell me earlier that i cant open an account there?

i really would appreciate answers from your side.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment