March 27, 2013

Great Leaders


well, 

i kind of make a promise to myself that i am not going to do anything regarding work after 10pm.

i failed. 

it is now 10.28pm.

i am just done with my emails.

damn me.

...


did i ever tell anyone that i am not good at guiding

or training

or leading

others?

yes, yes i did.

and did i ever tell anyone that...

i was personally trained by someone i admire very much?

i dont remember that i did.

i went to T Harv Eker's seminar somewhere in February (i think).

but it was his pupil who give the talk.

honestly i'd rather listen to this someone that i admire talks.

i saw him,

i looked at him.

i heard him,

i listened to him.

he showed me how it is done;

and left me alone to continue to get the things done.

so i took his style of getting things done,

until he told me he had enough confidence of me,

that he left me alone to get everything done.

i emptied my every cup to have more taste of his tea.

even if now i am getting better,

it seems that he is always out of my reach.

he is always running faster,

always standing taller.

by the way, i told him that i am not good at guiding others.

yes, great leaders dont tell you what to do

they show you how it is done.

what if they have already show their people many times of how to get things done;

but their people still couldnt get things done right?

No comments:

Post a Comment