March 27, 2013

Woke Up Late



i think i slept very well last night, 

that i didnt woke up to my alarm at 5.30am, 

but to my boss' phone call at 6.38am.

i was supposed to go with him at 6.30am.

damn me.

i started to doze off at about 2am;

and dreamt of something.

i couldnt recall what was it about

but i am pretty sure that it was a good dream.

my boss asked me did i sleep late or go out to play somewhere last night.

i said i didnt, it is just quite difficult for me to fall asleep.

he told me that at 10pm onwards,

do not think of anything about work.

i can watch movies, but not ones with full of heavy message.

maybe some comedy or cartoon to relax my mind.

that is what i am going to do tomorrow night.

i might have a lot in my mind tonight

as tomorrow there are people expecting something way off my ability.

がんばります!

No comments:

Post a Comment