March 25, 2013

What Was I? 3

2 here 

...


i have black hair.

or should i say, very dark brownish black hair?

i sometimes get people around me asking

"Gun, did you dye your hair?"

or

"your hair seems a little brownish. you dyed your hair?"

because people of my race have naturally black hair.

well, the answer is i didnt.

i'd never do.

...

ok, i lied. 

i did dye my hair... not really.

i used henna to dye my hair chestnut when i was 16.

then i dyed my hair blue when i was 21.

but it didnt seem to have too much effect because i didnt use bleach.

...

within this year i have been quite happy. 

i cut off my hair to be really short, somewhere in january.

i am quite happy that i finally have something new & better to do.

i really feel like i have got myself back.

my mischievousness,

my spirit,

my energy.

even though sometimes i get really tired;

but it is far better than before.

and i just dyed my hair black.

its pitch black.

and i love it.

lets see if people ask me:

"Gun, did you dye your hair black?"

No comments:

Post a Comment