April 07, 2013

Smile





aye?

for 5 days, i only have others approach me

during lunch,

and during the training itself.

and you call that, 

friendly.

honestly i caught myself feeling very awkward

if i were to be approached by someone i dont know well.

and all the time i would just smile because i didnt know what to do.

that is me.

i tend to just follow what other people want me to do with a smile.

"hey gun, you might want to sit in front."

"hey gun, i need your help to do this."

"hey gun, can i ask you to do that?"

i did realize that i can 'make' others;

and 'break' others.

but i dont want to unnecessarily break others.

unless they were trying to break me.

so i just smile.

it is not worth to show them what i really am.

by the way,

please bear in mind that

if you try to break me,

i will break you into microscopic pieces

that you wont be able to pick yourselves up.

No comments:

Post a Comment