April 03, 2013

Train The Trainer PSMB GMI ~ Day 3



no. 1

the trainer pissed me off today.

she said that my presentation is done with too much energy

and to reduce the energy a bit because is can tire my out.

well, what do she really know about training other people to be a competent first aider?

reduce the energy?

definitely no.

if i were to reduce my energy, i wont get all the participants to be involve in my presentation.

i mean, come on man.

this is what i did to train PEX & BH.

this is what we did to train MAH, CIMB, & other big companies throughout the country.

this is what we do to certify them a first aider.

no. 2

if any of the participant refuse to participate in any activity

which will involve body contact among different gender

and it is actually against the religion

please dont force them.

clearly all of you are not in my level or standard of thinking;

even though i am only 25 and most of you came with grey hair.

so,


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment