May 30, 2013

Read


i am now wondering how is my leave going.

is it approved?

...

did i ever tell you i love to read?

no, i didnt.

and yes, fuck me.

i love to read

good books;

and i can easily be absorbed in the world 

written in the books.

i read Dragon Ball,

Doraemon,

Gempak Star's "E-Book".

mangas are books.

:)

but nowadays i just dont have the time to do so;

and one of the good books i intend to read now is 


this.

when i suggested my room mate to make a presentation about AED,

she asked me what if her audience ask her a lot of questions.

so i told her to ask me questions that her audience might ask her.

i answered to every question she threw me

and when we are done, i started to open the book;

and read the whole chapter about AED;

and continue to read other chapters;

and ended up sleeping late.

last night i was helping her with her presentation slides;

which she already decide to go with the topic 

STI, Dressing & Bandaging.

she asked me if i can open the book again

to find any elaboration of the objectives of dressing & bandaging;

while she typed in the elaborations of other things i wrote for her.

so i did.

about 5 minutes later i came back to my senses and asked her:

"what was i supposed to look for again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment