May 29, 2013

Yesterday...


yesterday, when i am back from Bangi, 

i asked my room mate 

if the trainer approved the topic she wanted to present. 

she said the trainer approved the topic Soft Tissue Injuries, Dressing & Bandaging.

so, i left my room mate my papers;

my presentation script, 

lesson plan, 

and other things i think might be useful for the program

then i went back Putrajaya. 

i came back at 11pm but she is still not yet home; 

so i just went to sleep.

8 am this morning i woke up and 

see that the papers are gone.

glad i can help in some way.


yesterday, a friend invited me to go camping. 

but i didnt get to reply him. 

so i asked about it this morning.

i wanted to go, 

but i am not sure if my leave would be approved for this coming Friday. 

he said that they are going to Lata Hammer, Sungai Perting.

pray for me that they would approve my leave. 

please?

No comments:

Post a Comment