July 12, 2013

Lies ~ 2: I am Shortsighted


i have got to admit.

i lie a lot.

but if i tell you i have reasons why;

would all my lies still be considered lies?

...


i went to get myself a haircut.

yes, i am wearing fake eyeglasses at that time.

i told the hairstylist what i wanted with my hair;

took off my glasses and let the hairstylist proceeds with her job.

when she is done, she said:

"there. its done. wear your glasses and see if there is anything i should fix."

...

i had my LASIK surgery in June 2011.

i have been using my "new" eyes for about 2 years now.

but i started using fake eyeglasses since the end of last year.

why?

it is not easy for me to fall asleep.

i can only sleep if

i am in my bed with the right temperature and right amount of noise;

and never will i forget about my blanket and my pillows.

if i do not have the above, i can only sleep if

i am exhausted or if i am really sick.

i develop dark circles under my eyes if i cant sleep.

it kind of ruins my image as a trainer;

trying to convince people to save lives

with my seemingly tired eyes.

so i get myself a pair of fake glasses to hide my eyes.

i dont know why i didnt get myself some eye cream though.

and then i realized after 2 years of seemingly perfect sight; 

that wearing glasses can prevent any unnecessary eye contact.

that is why i dont need eye cream.

and i hate everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment