July 11, 2013

Jump



i am a person with very good memories of what people said/write to me. 

did i ever tell you that?

yes, 

yes i did.

the day that we went to Kedondong

The Boss and The Cameraman brought me to a spot which

they used to jump from a big rock into the water.

i hesitated at first;

but then The Boss - who was already in the water - said:

"jangan dok pikiaq lama-lama sangat! terjun ja!"
(dont think too much! just jump!)

and so i jump.

...

my dear,

if you want to come with me or if you were forced to go with me, would you jump off some cliff somewhere if i were to jump because i see a gold mine waiting for us down the cliff? 

if you were not going to jump with me; get out of my sight. now. 

if you are really willing to jump with me, i have got to tell you that you cannot always wait for the perfect time. sometimes you must dare to jump. 

or else i will push you off the cliff while you are hesitating. dont blame me for pushing you; you wanted to come with me, so blame yourself for taking too long to make a decision: to jump; or not to jump? i wouldnt wait for you.

come to think of it now, i always jump without thinking too long. 

what i always think is: i have everything i need for the jump. if i were to be success after i jump, then be it. if i were to fail, i will improve myself. 

so maybe... 

maybe if it is okay for you; if you see any opportunity to jump, dont think too much. 

just jump. 

and dont worry. 

other than your gears, your parachute or whatever it is that you have for the jump; eventually you will grow yourself a pair of wings on your way down. 

then you can always depend on your own wings to jump off a higher cliff and land safely in a bigger gold mine. 

i know you will. 

because i did. 

because we humans, do not know how strong we can really be; until being strong is the only choice we have.

by the way, there are some people who did push me off a cliff to the gold mine while i was hesitating, before i grow my wings. 

and there are some who are willing to catch me if i fall.

they are still here for me; and now, i am here for you.

"jump!"

No comments:

Post a Comment