September 06, 2013

Great Leaders 2



this is Tetsu. he is the leader of L'Arc~en~Ciel.

is he a great leader?

i dont know.

i am not one of them. 

...

the first time i went to terengganu in May i was with Training Mgr and Bald Guy.

the second time in June it was also with Training Mgr and Bald Guy. Training Mgr hinted me that i should learn how to manage the training for this Particular Oil Company as he wont be coming with me in the future.

the third time in July was the hardest for me. they sent me with Bald Guy, the girl i had been raising (lets name her My Daughter) and another guy which i have never mentioned here (lets name him Loner). i was expected to take good care of these 3 and it was horrible. i felt like shit.

Bald Guy is actually our contractor; which leave the other 3 of us as internal staffs. My Daughter have never been to any training and it was her first time. which leave the other 2 of us remaining. Loner is a kind of person who doenst care much and i knew that he will be depending on me. which leave me alone as someone who will be responsible for the whole 4 days.

i came back from terengganu yesterday, and it was my fourth time. this time those who are coming with me is Sales Manager, Equipment Manager and Bald Guy.

once again, Bald Guy is actually our contractor; which leave the other 3 of us as internal staffs. Sales Mgr is leaving us soon. which leave the other 2 of us as the future remaining internal staffs. Training Coordinator sent us an email telling me to guide and teach Equipment Mgr for this training. which leave me alone as someone who will be responsible for the whole 4 days.

it was not soon that i realized, these 3 guys put all the decisions on me; even though i am just an assistant trainer. actually if we were going for a training, the lead trainer made all the decisions.

"where are we going to have dinner?"

"what time should we depart from here?"

"are we going to unload our equipment tonight or shall it be tomorrow?"

"shall we go left or right?"

"it depends on you how do you want to make it. i will just follow."

by the way a few weeks before, the Boss (from Waterfall Outdoor Adventures) asked if i can make myself available for a 3D2N camping at Berkelah, Pahang; from 14 - 16 Sept.

i knew that i there will be another 3 days training for the Particular Oil Company from 12 - 14 Sept. i am not sure if they will be sending me again; but i applied leave and will be leaving for an outdoor adventure.

if they were going to approve my leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment