September 11, 2013

Strong 6


5


well, my supervisor, the Training Mgr said that it will be quite tough to get my leave on 14 Sept to be approved, because there is a training. but anyway, i told The Waterfall Boss that i will be joining them on 14-16 Sept. and somehow, the training will most probably be cancelled because Terengganu's weekend actually is on Fridays & Saturdays. it is a relieve.

however, my training coordinator said that the training is postponed to be on 17-19 Sept.

and we need to depart to Terengganu on 16 Sept afternoon.

and 16 Sept is Malaysia Day.

public holiday.

i am not sure if i were to be one of the 'lucky ones' to go there.

for this training we need at least 2 Lead Trainer and 1 Assistant Trainer.

but the only Leads who have been there is Training Mgr, Bald Guy & Sales Mgr.

and the only Assts who have been there is My Daughter, Loner, Equipment Mgr & me.

i have got to tell you that 15 Sept is Training Mgr's last day here. he is leaving. so most probably it would just be the Bald and Sales Mgr as Leads. whoever the Leads are, i dont care. that is none of my business.

so, My Daughter is not yet a competent Asst and something happened. i will write about it in my next Raising series. so she is out of the picture. Coordinator said that Loner applied leave on 17 & 18 Sept some time ago. so he is out of the picture. Equipment Mgr's CV havent been approved by the Particular Oil Company to be one of the trainers. so he is also kind of out of the picture. and there is me.

why would they approve Loner's leave but not mine?

bias.

corrupted.

be strong and good, Gun.

be strong and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment