September 10, 2013

Relevance 2



Relevance here.

when i went to play at Golden Palm Tree Extreme Park last time, i bruised my left arm because of lack of skills in archery.

the coming sunday i went home and mama noticed the bruised and she asked me what happened.

i told her that i accidentally hit myself on a table. 

it is not that i dont want to tell her the truth.

if i do, in future she wouldnt let me go for any Outdoor Adventures - paintball, gokart, jet ski, banana boat, para sailing, hiking, camping, bali last year, korea this coming october (yeay!) or even went to visit my friends for this year Eid by my own. 

by the way, i am not sure how am i going to tell her that i am going to korea. i will be there 18 - 26 Oct.

i am sorry, mama. i love you too. but your love to me is too irrelevant!

No comments:

Post a Comment