August 02, 2013

Fasting at Golden Palm Tree Extreme Park, Sepang



in life, there are things that cant be learnt by reading and cant be taught by teachers.

those are the things that are called experience.

GOKART:

it was fun. it was my second time playing gokart. my first time is when i was with my family; so i can say that playing with colleagues who turned to be your best friends out of office is the best.

while playing, i realized that i couldnt see whats behind me. i was driving the fastest i could, but suddenly somebody took over me. i panicked. i did want to win so bad but in the end i didnt even get any place in the race.

my manager from sales department was in a race together with a new colleague; whom also came from the sales department. both of them seemed intense trying to win the race; and they had a minor accident.

in personal or working life, if you never look back to what you are in the past, you would never learn to move faster.

if you are moving fast and there are things that is getting in your way, sometimes we need to wait for the perfect chance to get rid of them.

PAINTBALL AND ARCHERY:

it is my first time playing paintball. well it is just the target shooting range. i got 5 hits out of 20 pellets.

it is also my first time with archery. i got 4 hits out of 12 arrows; and the last one is the bulls eye.

have i ever wrote about goals and hitting a target?

yes, yes i did. but i wrote it mostly in spoken malay.

so... goals... or hitting a target.

i aimed just nice, the pellet/arrow went lower than the bulls eye.

i aimed higher than the bulls eye, it went far left.

i aimed more to the right, it went slightly right off the bulls eye.

so... i think the picture below explains it all:


ATV:

well, i didnt wrote about the time that we went for atv ride at Kemensah last april. we went for package C.

it was very adventurous for me, as i had myself fall off the ride when it tilted sideways on our way back to the base training track.

i AM scared. but i hid my feelings inside and just go with it. jump. remember?

yesterday, i rode behind the guide. together riding behind me were those who already went to Kemensah last time and there were first timers.

the guide was going too slow for me. and the track bores me to death. so i asked if the guide can go faster. so he went faster but still, he had to stop and asked me to stop to wait for the others.

well, if you have already done some particular thing in higher level, you would say that you can even do things in the lower level with your eyes closed.

the first timers complained that the atv is hard to be steered and they keep on feeling like they are falling off the ride.

but for those who already went to Kemensah, we went like: "what? that is it? but we want more!"

...

someone asked if i am a robot;

because i played gokart, paintball, archery and atv yesterday evening with my colleagues and bosses, while fasting.

we had a discussion and sharing session after break fast; reached my room at 10pm; and turned up to office 8.15am this morning.

yes, i am tired.

but life must go on.

there will come a time when you will rest in peace, forever; so what is the point of resting while there are so much to explore in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment