August 05, 2013

I am a Vampire



have you seen the movie Moon Child?

hyde is in it.

ok. slap me please.

...

in our company, we have a flexible time to go out in the afternoon (lunch hour).

the time is set to be between 12noon - 2pm. we are allowed to go out for an hour within the time.

so, one very bright afternoon when i came back to my room in office about 20 minutes before lunch hour ended, i found that the room is dark.

my sales manager is taking a nap and my sales colleague is listening to music.

please note that i was in one of the sales team but then i requested to go to the training team but there are not enough space in the training department so i am still sitting in the sales department. my desk is placed just beside a window and we had always had the curtains on.

back to the initial story.

there are only silence, so i entered the room silently; and silently sat down on my chair and silently turn on my hibernating laptop; silently do this and that.

a colleague from the training department then came in and coincidentally my sales manager woke up. but we still didnt turn on the lights.

our wallpaper company boss came in to our room after and surprised himself. "i thought that there was no one in here. its so dark," he said, and walked to my desk.

"Gun, Gun," he called to me. trying to get my attention.

as i turned to look at him, he immediately pull off a side of the curtain.

i yelled my lungs out.

he laughed his ass off.

dang.

he did the same thing later after we already turned on the lights.

for the second time i yelled my lungs out;

and for the second time he laughed his ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment