January 12, 2015

Japan Day 0: I Dont Know What The Title Should Be


hey~ you guys~ and girls~ long time no see!

i am currently in Putrajaya and~

i know, i know.. i should have continued on what happened on Oct 3rd~

can i say that i have forgotten about what happened on Oct 3rd?

muahahahah!

well today its just going to be another no topic entry, i guess, for the sake of it has been about 3 months since i havent posted anything here lol~

a lot has happened in the past 3 months.

there have been meetings after meetings after meetings.

i went to volunteer as an RIB driver/rider/whatever for a flood relieve in Temerloh, Pahang.

i have been watching Return of Superman and recently just discovered The Jap Higa - as part of my entertainment world aside from 9Gag.

i downloaded one of my favorite child teenhood anime Cardcaptor Sakura and collegehood anime Honey & Clover. i also downloaded and watched One Piece movies, Naruto movies, Detective Conan movies, Nintama Rantarou live action movies and damn it i dont know where can i get Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends without using torrent.

well i am a noob, i only download from youtube, u dunno how to torrent.

wait.. oh.. it is already on youtube. teehee~

i also discovered Joshi Kousei; which literally means "high school girls" which i thought that it would be a simple, funny and a lil bit exaggerating anime just like Honey & Clover or Ichigo Mashimaro so i downloaded the first 4 episodes and when i dragged the first episode to Media Player Classic and skipped the intro song and a few minutes later oh my God! my eyes! they're burning! my eyes! noooooo!

the blame is on me because of my mindset of "oh this anime is going to be as cute as Itou Chika (left) or Hanamoto Hagumi (right)~"


aaaa~ kawaii~ aaaa~

damn/dumb brain.

oh yeah, i downloaded Crows Zero 3 but it doesnt have English subs and my Japanese is not really good so i have not yet watch them because without English subs i need to really concentrate to listen to what the characters are saying and thus i really need to concentrate and plug in my earphone and concentrate but i dont have the time to really concentrate.

i have been to Pasir Gudang (Johor) twice, Kulai (Johor), Paka (Terengganu), Miri (Sarawak), Bintulu (Sarawak), Bayan Lepas (Penang) twice - for work, within these 3 months; thats kinda a lot, really.

aaaa~ iiii~ yaaaaaa~ it was so tiring i want to kill someone!

no i dont. because in my line of work, travelling is equal to money.

i have been working Saturdays and Sundays that i am currently on leave from last Friday and i had this feeling like "oh my god, it has been so long that i havent had a long relaxing weekend".

and... finally it is time!


i had just done with the web check in this morning. XD~

so, what would you like for souvenirs? is sashimi ok?

i have had this trouble of telling my parents that i am going for a vacation with my colleagues for 11 days in Tokyo, Japan and my mind went like:

Mom, dad, i fell in love with a dude with eight kids and i have decided to marry him. *beep* NG

Mom, dad, i actually have a son and i have been keeping him as my little secret. Argh! No! Dont kill me! *beep* NG

Mom, dad, the son that i talked to you about, he is actually adopted. He has 8 kids. *beep* NG

Mom, dad, i am adopted. *beep* NG

Mom, dad, i love Ryan Higa. Teehee~ *beep* NG

Mom, dad, i am on droo~gs. I have flu. Chlorpheniramine is a type of droo~g right? Ok, i... should not have said that. I shouldnt have said that. *beep* NG

Mom, dad, i am addicted to Long Jack Tongkat Ali! I consume like at least 86 cans a day! *beep* NG

Sigh~

Mom, dad, there is something that i want to tell you. I am not me. The real me has not been coming home since she went out last Saturday morning. She used "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" to create me and tonight she is flying to meet Choo Sung Hoon in Tokyo to pursue her dream of becoming an MMA fighter. Less than three Sarang chan~! If you dont believe me, try throwing a kunai or a shuriken at me. I will turn into a log. Wait. What? No! Thats a kitchen knife! *beep* NG

Sigh~

Mom, dad, other people out there are doing drugs, alcoholic, selling themselves, killing people, and so on; and then there is me - the couch potato. My boarding time tonight is at 11.45pm. 

i encountered a post in 9gag saying not to watch "Requiem for a Dream" 6 times in a week because it would make you feel depressed; but i would say do not start 9gagging or Higa-ing because for me, it made my mind so messed up.

i am still deciding should i or should i not bring my laptop on my vacation because if i do, i would surely go 9gagging or Higa-ing.

haha

i have had sleepless nights and woke up really early in the morning because of these!

im not gonna take my laptop with me and im gonna sleep early every single night on my vacation and...

wait, hey, what is that? i know this guy. he appears quite a lot in that Jap-Higa's vids. 


well, like i dont have a smartphone to go mess my own mind with;

and the cheap ryokan i already book have free wifi.

wargh hah hah!

i hope its not haunted.

ok.. ok.. i should end this.. its already 11.43 am and i promised my friend that i would meet her at Puchong at 1.00pm. so this is the last one:

mom, dad, 


nyia hah hah!

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment