January 28, 2015

Last Night


the day that i came back to Malaysia - Saturday 23rd - i decided to just take a taxi from KLIA2 to Puchong to take my car and drive to Putrajaya to meet my parents. since i have been far for about 2 weeks. however, really i didnt expect them to not to be at Putrajaya. they were at Temerloh, Pahang; where they are going to be when my father is done with his paperwork as he is already retired at the end of 2014.

so i was alone at Putrajaya and went back to Puchong on Sunday night, not getting to see my parents because they said that they will only be home on Monday evening. 

you see, things had always been different for me; compared to my brothers. it is as if i am the only son and the other are daughters.  

what made me say this is that i went to Putrajaya yesterday evening because they invited me for dinner. they mentioned that they shall be back to Temerloh tomorrow afternoon to tidy up the house there and also because my youngest brother aged 18 this year, need to attend a kind of seminar for driving lesson; which will cost RM1500 (approx USD400, JPY49000).

when i asked where did he get the money, my mom told me that dad is giving him the money. 

the older one gets a motorcycle; which i would have guessed that the money comes from my dad because i know that his study loan wouldnt get him a motorcycle and he doesnt really go out for any part time work.

my older brother - the eldest among us, siblings - gets more. i dont really remember what he got but in the back of my mind, he definitely gets more.

...

(last night) i didnt say anything though.

No comments:

Post a Comment