January 31, 2015

WTF Brain?



i am currently in a search and rescue team for a horrible accident. 

a bus hit a side of a bridge.

below the bridge is a weird looking small river.

all that was in the bus are dead.

and one of the victims in the bus was thrown out of the bus into the river.

and we were looking for the body of the thrown-out victim.

it was dark and even though it is only right after noon.

kinda like... storm is coming.

i was holding a big transparent plastic bag for my colleague to gather the remains of the body.

i was also wearing proper PPE, of course.

one of the SAR team found the torso with lower body and right leg still attached together.

the piece was put in the plastic bag i was holding.

the water from the piece splashed on my face when it gets into the plastic bag.

and the smell was oh my God~

and then the right arm was found and also placed in the plastic bag.

and another splash was going into my eyes so i closed my eyes and i opened it and it was bright.

the lamp.

up above me.

on the ceiling.

and i peeked at an astro decoder.

it is 3.38am.

lets go pee and head back to bed couch.

...

yeah, i am too far away from being in an SAR team.

it was just a dream.

a w-t-f-brain? dream.

but... like... seriously...

wtf brain?

by the way, it isnt what it seems. 

wtf means World Taekwondo Federation?

like... my brain was kicking my my mind in the ass...

or...

something like that...

ok bye.

well where did dreams come from anyway? does it really come from the brain? 

ok stop.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment