February 01, 2015

What am I Doing with My Life?


hey~ hope you guys are doing good yesterday and today because its theeee

weekend!

yeay!

and i am just here watching Jap-Higa all day

and night

because my parents arent here

so theres no one to nag at me for just staring at my new laptop

ooh~ i bought new cheap laptop!

well i did not just sit and stare at my laptop all day.

i cooked for myself!

which is quite not me because i am lazy and i hate to cook but i was too lazy to go out and get something for myself and last week i already ate dominic dominos and pizzahut so i get bored of pizzas and all of the foods on deliveries so i cook

instant noodles...

with egg.

which i had just done eating just now.

i also made fried rice which was enough to feed myself yesterday for breakfast and dinner, and also today for breakfast...

with egg.

i did laundries!

just hung the ones done this morning. Malaysia is very hot so my family do not have dryers.

my parents house in Putrajaya have 3 floors and i swept the dust away on the first floor;

yesterday night.

my mom asked me to mop the floor but i didnt!

and i am going back to Puchong tonight.

and because i am done with all the posts in 9gag and there are no other new posts to see

and also because theres nothing good to watch on ASTRO!

because

ASTRO!

kept on showing almost the same thing or same episode or shows from centuries ago~

uh.. yeah. no. it might not have been from centuries ago but the show looks like its filmed before i was born.

not really.

and if you want to watch better shows then you might need to subscribe

WITH PAYMENTS

and the channel you subscribe

WITH PAYMENTS

are going to show you the same show all over and over again!

... i lied.

i have not once subscribed anything from anything (astro, hypptv, whatever) because in the back of my mind, i have this thought that if i were to want to watch a better show and to subscribe anything

WITH PAYMENTS

and the channel or anything that i subscribe

WITH PAYMENTS

are going to show me the same show all over and over again...

but i do subscribe to nigahiga!

and theDOMINICshow just now after a watching a few of his videos for the last 2 or 3 weeks...

and kevjumba...

just now...

after sympathizing with him because he was trying too hard...

sigh~

World Taekwondo Federation am i doing with my life?

...

i guess i just love to listen to people talking sh*t or not talking sh*t or just love to see or hear people sh*tting talking.

last Friday evening while waiting for the office hour to end, i enjoyed myself youtubing Eminem. it has been along time since i didnt listen to him. well he is not talking. he is rapping, of course... but rapping is kind of talking but it is about talking faster than usual with background music.

f*ck you brain.

i am now considering to subscribe to Kandee Johnson just to look at her transforming herself into another person using makeup knowing that it will not benefit me at all!

i subscribed to Rachel & Jun just to listen to them talking and at the same time knowing more about the Japanese culture or whatever but i havent had the chance to watch them anymore because i was too busy watching Jap-Higa from the latest vid to now i am watching the vid posted in 2010...

knowing that it will not benefit me at all...

nyiahahahah!

ha.

ha.

ha~


移り行く町並みに, ため息は零れた sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment