February 07, 2015

Brain in Pain


i am currently suffering from headache.

it actually started 2 weeks ago.

and it is the worst headache i have ever felt in my whole life.

my bp this morning is 130/80.

is that bad?

i am not sure if i should google it because you know...

googling about your signs and symptoms will cause cancer.

but i did anyway.

and i asked a friend who is also a nurse.

and the result is that i do not have cancer.

maybe i was just streesed.

so yeah it is kinda bad actually and i should lower it.

i didnt ask the doctor directly.

i was scared.

i was given painkiller & neurobion; and the doctor asked me to check my eyes.

well i, too, had the infamous eyeball surgery in 2011.

so when the doctor asked me to go check on my eyes, i fell into despair...

of having to pay 2996MYR for my eyeball surgery 3 and half years ago and ended up i have to go check my eyes.

nope... nothing is wrong with my right eye but there is a little ini mini taini problem with my left one.


thank God.

painkiller is... yeah... it kills the pain.

but neorubion?

the hecj is that?

and the doctor also tell me to stay away from coffee and red meat.

stay away from meat?

i dont favor meat anyway but stay away from coffee?

what?

how?

i am leaving to Penang tomorrow and there is a Starbucks drive thru at Rawang

and i love espresso frap withwhipcream.

the doctor also said...

wait.

the doctor.

dokutaa~!

dokutaa~!

tony tony choppaa~!


takekoputa~!

"you need to get some quality sleep." thats what she said.

i should sleep.

k bye.

oh hello Daehan Minguk Manse~!


appa neun Daehan i reur sarang hae!
ani ya!
moeol aniya! "saranghae!" haeyaji!

aaa~ kawaii~

No comments:

Post a Comment