October 12, 2011

Pure Hearted

yesterday i gain back my confidence to drift this baby.

but my whole body now sakit sakit. long time no drift already.
RXT sangat berat wor..

before that i went for a ride on banana boat

everyone were looking at me & my colleague#1 & colleague#2 on the banana & taking pics of us. rasa macam artis.

before that i was chased by this black swan who wanted to eat my phone & walkie talkie

he (according to a friend its a male) spread his wings & started chasing me.
kanasai betul.

before that, i held a child's hand.

i was waiting for my colleague reply through the walkie talkie (we were testing the thing). then i saw a kid & the kid was looking at me, pointing at the black swan, as if he was asking my permission to approach it.

what was i thinking is "hey budak, the swan is bigger than u leh.."

but my body suddenly moved on its own, approaching the kid, stroke his head, hold his left hand & when i came back to my senses, we are already less than 50cm to the black swan. we stood there for a few minutes.

then i looked at the kid, turn around & say "go back to your mom.."

yes, i saw his mom at the Gasoline Cafe. but i dont think the mom see me & her kid.

then i heard the swan make a sound like "ngeeeekkkk~" (sorry i dont know how to describe the sound). i turned back to the swan. it was spreading its wings & making that sound again. then it tried to peck my left hand (i was holding the walkie talkie & my hp).

i step back trying to avoid the swan but it chased me instead &... sigh~ it was kinda scary come to think of it.

then i receive a call from my colleague#1 to stop testing the walkie talkie & proceed with banana boat testing. so my colleague#1 ride on the PWC while colleague#2 & me sit on the banana boat macam artis.

then we proceed with the water sports session for the evening.

after the session is done i went for a ride (drift) for 5 minutes & go home.

pure hearted? oh.. what i really meant to write is about the kid.

yes, i know that he knows nothing about how evil the world is today.

what if i am one of the evil thing? EVIL = Every Villain Is Lemon.

what if i kidnap him & ask money from his mom? or sell him to a pedo? or should i cut off his body & sell his heart, kidney dan lain lain & buy myself an RXT & triton?

i heard that kids can see evil. they can see if any adult have any ill intention because they are pure hearted. but what about the kid who were asked to "cari my kucing for me"?

???

or maybe they are pure that they do not have any ill intention, so they were expecting that others (adults) also do not have it?

No comments:

Post a Comment