April 18, 2012

The New Recruit Part 3

part 2 here.

.....................

then there was the event.

and all went well with the MT#1.

and so i 'rested' for 2 days.

and when i got back to work on Monday.

L#1: my MT#1 is not coming. it is already 8.30am.

me: why? ... he was supposed to come at 7.30am right?

L#1: ya... i dont know... i have been trying to call him a few times but he didnt answer me. he didnt even reply my sms.

me: hahaha~ maybe he do intended that he dont want to come today.

L#1: *sigh*


L#1: Gun~!!!

me: what~??

L#1: MT#1 not coming today~ he just sms me...

me: hahaha~ what he said?

L#1: he said that this morning when he drive to office he suddenly feel sick and he make u-turn back to his home to rest. 

me: then why wouldnt he sms or call you earlier?

L#1: he said he left his phone inside his bag in his car.

me:



L#1: Gun~~~ MT#1 still not coming today. 

me: eh? again?

L#1: he sms me this morning said that he is still feeling very weak.

me:  



he came and went to follow Boss for an appointment. L#1 went for training class.


L#1: Gun~~~

me: yes?

L#1: MT#1 sms Boss 5.00am in the morning saying that he is not coming today.

me:

 

*pic(s) and vid(s) credit to the power of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment