April 29, 2013

Too Many Language



my mother tongue is Bahasa Melayu.

i can give myself 8 out of 10 for my fluency in speaking English. 

i started to learn Japanese informally by watching anime & listening to songs since i was 14.

i then started to learn some Korean words - swear words especially - when i was 19.

when i came to work to where i am working now, i started to learn some Mandarin & Cantonese.

i always mix three languages in one sentence.

be it leaving a comment on FB;

or talking to my friends.

something like...

"nanti i ask him to dabao for you"

nanti means later in Bahasa Melayu.

dabao means take away in Chinese; i am not sure if its Mandarin or Cantonese.

some people think i am a mix of Chinese & Indian because of my Manglish or Singlish slang and my Malay looks.

and its becoming worse compared to last time.

ending this topic today, i present to you:


♪♫ i wanna fuck you in the ass~ ♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment