April 28, 2013

Totally Forgotten


i moved out of my parents' house last year December. i bring only the essentials with me. but i still go home on weekends. 

...



i tried so hard to remember what was the poem really about. 

but i cant.

this is what i am scared of the most.

it is not being forgetful. forgetful is something like forgetting that you have an appointment today but you will remember after a while or after someone else reminds you of it. 

to me, some bittersweet memories in the past are important. 

i am scared of forgetting something important permanently.

most of them went off my head bit by bit.

and i realize that now i have very little of them. 

those memories became very faint and almost gone. 

i dont remember if i still keep my poems, short stories & sketches in my room back at my parents' house. 

or did i throw them away?

No comments:

Post a Comment