May 14, 2013

Cycle



my mother have been pressuring me to take my 16 y o kid brother out to somewhere

because he was getting jealous of his friends whose parents 

or elder brothers 

or elder sisters 

who have nothing better to do

than to bring their children

or kid brothers

or kid sisters

out to somewhere.

my father is getting too busy the older he gets;

and my mother do not know what to do about this and hopes that i will do something;

and my older brother is too busy with his own family and he lives in johor;

and 22 y o kid brother is still studying;

and i am here being too lazy to think of any place i can bring him to.

...

saturday is my working day if i am needed. 

if not, i will just go back home to my parents'. 

sunday is the same but i will be entitled for replacement leave.

lately i have been working on saturdays.

and i am needed on this coming sunday.

do you know the feeling that if you have been working 

and you only have 1 day to rest your ass off in 1 particular week;

that you just want to rest your ass off?

and not going anywhere?

and not doing anything?

now i understand how my father feels when i ask him to bring me somewhere when i was a kid. 

now, any suggestion of going to any attractions in Kuala Lumpur?

No comments:

Post a Comment